The University of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh's Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team (KEI Team) helps build capacity for its researchers to engage with policymakers:
- Providing bespoke advice and support
- Designing and delivering training events
- Targeting and brokering opportunities
- Providing internal funding schemes for knowledge exchange and engagement activities aimed at developing policy impact. For our social scientists, this has included funding to support academic parliamentary fellowships and external policy placements.
- Providing dedicated internal resources on engaging with policymakers as part of our Engagement for Impact Hub
If you are a fellow UPEN Member, policymaker or perhaps a researcher looking for collaboration for public policy impact, Shonagh would be delighted for you to get in touch. Although the KEI Team focuses mainly on the arts, humanities and social sciences, we can endeavour to put you in touch with the right colleague for other areas of research expertise.
Find out more about research with impact at The University of Edinburgh here: https://www.ed.ac.uk/impact
Contact: Dr Shonagh McEwan, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Advisor (College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences)